Lease your new Kut-Rite equipment!
Kut-Rite has partnered with Advantage Leasing Corporation to provide you with the best available options when purchasing new equipment
The ADVANTAGE Advantage
Advantage Leasing Corporation is an equipment leasing company that was established in 1992 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin as a full service lender with customers throughout the United States. We specialize in financing equipment valued between $5,000 and $200,000.
Our capital base allows us to retain equipment leases in our own portfolio. This enables us to offer our customers very competitive rates, great flexibility in lease structure, and personalized service.
Our goal with each customer is to build a mutually rewarding, long-term relationship in which we may provide an ongoing source of capital. We use our extensive experience in the equipment and financing industry to take a common sense approach when addressing each customer's equipment needs.
We believe small business is what "makes the country go." We take pride in helping other businesses succeed with our small business loans.
Why you should consider leasing through Advantage?
- Added Credit Availability
- Bank credit lines are not affected, so you retain your bank borrowing capacity for other needs.
- Conserves Working Capital Financing
- Equipment leasing finances 100% of the equipment cost, leaving precious working capital for other needs.
- Improves Cash Flow
- Equipment leasing allows you to pay for the equipment as income is earned from its use.
- Tax Deductible
- In many cases, equipment lease payments can be treated as a fully tax deductible expense.
- Quick, Easy and Less Expensive
- The whole equipment leasing process is faster, simpler, and often less costly than other equipment financing alternatives. Our leases are always less costly than normal credit card lines.